Luxury villa for sale in Santa Eulalia. Find on this page the best luxury houses in Santa Eulalia del Rio. Don't care about the area? See the best luxury villas in Ibiza (whole island).
The agents of BestOf Ibiza Properties accompany you throughout the process of buying and selling the villa of your dreams in Ibiza so that you only have to think about what your future homewill be!
BestOf Ibiza Properties, your trusted real estate agency!
The luxury villas in Ibiza are unique,some for their location, others for their views or their equipment. In Ibiza you will find everything when you talk about luxury. Houses with Spa/ hammam,discos, gyms and / or private cinema,houses in 1st line of the sea or up a hill with panoramic views,luxury villas that preserved the very typical finca style of here or super-modern luxury house with all the possible home automation ... In Ibiza there are villas for all tastes! If you know what you want you will findit !
The municipality of Santa Eulalia del Rio is the 2nd largest municipality on the island of Ibiza with a total area of 153km2. Away from the nightclubs, Santa Eulalia is most famous for its family setting as well as having the only golf in Ibiza!
Quieter, this area attracts a lot of VIP customers. Indeed, the municipality of Santa Eulalia being less dense than others each property enjoys more privacy.
- The seaport: In the city of Santa Eulalia there is a nice seaport for both boats and yachts.
- The Paseo Marítimo: Next to the port of Santa Eulalia is the promenade, a pedestrian path that allows you to walk from Es Canar in the south of the municipality to Punta Arabí in the north, passing in front of almost all the beaches of the municipality as well as the city of Santa Eulalia del Rio.
- Puig de Missa : The Church of Santa Eulalia on top of a mountain, in a very typical style of the island.
- Es Canar : Seaside resort with 200m long sand.
- Punta Arabí: The most famous thing about Punta Arabí is its Hippy market but it also takes its charm from its cliffs of intense red earth and its turquoise waters.
- Jesus : A very nice little village just 5 minutes from Ibiza town
- Roca Llisa : Roca Llisa is a private urbanization with luxury villas in which the Golf de Ibiza is located.
- Sant Carlos : Largely pedestrian village, north of the island of Ibiza. Famous for the Hippy Market of Las Dalias.